Located in the upper part of Via Corte d’Appello near the churches of Santa Maria del Monte and Santa Croce, the former College of the Jesuits is now the seat of the Department of Architecture of the University of Cagliari. Annexed to the Basilica of Santa Croce, founded by the Jesuits in 1661, it followed the destiny of the Company up to 1773, when the order was suppressed and the convent became the property of the Savoy dynasty. Later the building complex was divided and the former college became the Royal Printing Office, a pawnshop, the Royal Archive, the Royal Court and finally the seat of the Court of Appeals, from which the street takes its name. Inside the portico, characterized by cross vaults, we see the elaborate moulded portal at the entrance to the structure. The atrium is on two levels connected by a stairway. The ceiling of the building is characteristic, being subdivided into different cross vaults by an arrangement of extrados arches lying on two fluted columns and pilasters.